Roasted Hatch Chile Queso Dip
The perfect snack just in time for fall. Queso with our Roasted Hatch Chile hot sauce is the perfect combination for a quick and easy delicious bite.
- Shredded white cheese blend. We used this one. (16oz)
- Roasted Hatch Chile hot sauce (Half a bottle or about (3-4 tablespoons)
- Whole milk (1-2 cups) depends on how thick or thin you like your queso
- Chives (optional)
- Diced tomato (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Heat the milk in a medium saucepan, do not boil. Start with 1 cup, you can always add more. I like a thicker queso, if you want it to be thin you can add more later.
- Slowly add the shredded cheese while whisking by the handful.
- Keep adding cheese while continuously whisking
- Once all the cheese is added and melted, pour in the Roasted Hatch Chile hot sauce
- Fold the cheese to combine. Here is where you can add any other favorites like diced tomato or jalapeno
- Pour into a serving bowl or right out of the pan
- Add some extra dashes of hot sauce on top and chives and a dusting of paprika.
- Enjoy your perfect queso!